Categories

Friday, 4 December 2015

November Beauty Favourites 2015!

Hello everybody! How are you all? Today I am blogging about my beauty favourites for November. All of the products I am showing you I love and have repurchased most of them. All of images are my own, as you can probably tell haha. Let's get started!


1) Rimmel London Sray Matte Pressed Powder.


This is my favourite pressed powder and I have been using it for months now. It stays on for 4 - 5 hours which is a good time period. It's in the shade 001 Transparent and it matches my fair skin tone perfectly!










2) Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick.


I love this!! It's so shimmery and beautiful, and it's really pigmented, I use a small amount of the darkest colour as a bronzer, but not to contour as it is shimmery, hence the name, and I use the lightest colour for my highlight. It also makes a really pretty eyshadow combination when all of the colours are swirled together.








3) Real Techniques Powder Brush.


This is my favourite makeup brush my far! It's SO soft and it leaves the powder looking really lovely on your skin. I use this brush to apply the pressed powder I use.




4) Rimmel London Extra 3D Lash Mascara


Last, but certainly not least is this mascara. I wear this to school most days and it's really pretty and makes your lashes darker and longer with minimal clumps.


That is all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and the pictures weren't too bad haha :) I am working on another post so I will try to get it up this week, so i'll talk to you again then! Byee! xx

18 comments:

  1. I am so curious about Rimmel Stay Matte. Nice blog post, maybe we could follow each other,let me know <3
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting products!
    I'm following you now!
    Happy friday doll!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting and following my blog, you have a lovely blog and I follow you via GFC have a good day

    historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome, and thank you xx

      Delete
  4. Nice blog, I loved this post
    I am following your blog.
    Kisses :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, I glad you liked it! i follow you too xx

      Delete
  5. I like stay matte powder:)
    follow you too:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome, thanks for following xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Real Techniques are soooo good! I follow you dear :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are amazing!! :) im planning on buying their foundation sponge soon. thank you xx

      Delete
  9. I love the Real Technique brushes !

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete