Categories

Friday, 11 December 2015

DressLink, H&M and Boots Haul!

Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog. I recently went shopping and I picked up a few things from H&M and from Boots. I also just recieved my DressLink package today so I said i'd do a haul to show you what I got and I will also tell you what I think of the website DressLink (click to go to the website). Before I start, I just want to say I am not trying to brag in any way, please don't think I would ever do that, and also, I am not being sponsered by any of the shops. So without out of the way haha, let's get started!




H&M:




I bought 3 tops from H&M and I love them all
1) The first is a pastel pink sweater top which is slightly cropped. I know a lot of you will have mixed opinions on this but I do love it and I think it will be fun to wear. It is also really warm.
2) The second top is a pastel blue lace crop top with a scalloped bottom and long sleeves. This is such a gorgeous top and it is see through because it is lace so I will be putting a black or a white cami underneath and pairing it with black or white high waisted jeans.
3) The last thing I got from H&M was thing beautiful golden sequin top. This is also cropped (You will see a pattern of cropped clothes through the blog, I didn't mean it though!! :D) and I though this would go lovely with a pair of black high waisted jeans. Also, just incase you were wondering, all of these are in the size XS.


DressLink:

I got a good few clothing items from DressLink. I read the reviews before I bought anything if it had reviews, and a lot of people had been saying the clothing sizes were very small. Fortunately for me, I am quite small myself, so most things fit but there was 2 things that were a bit big but I can easily fix them both with a needle and some thread.


1) Floral Cropped Sweater. This is really pretty on, and a great fit. It's not a warm fabric though but that's alright.



2) Polka Dot Top. I love this top! It's really comfy, and it's elasticated in the back as you can see in the picture below.



3) Black Peplum Top. Such a beautiful fit and the bottom part actually does flare out beautifully. It's an off the shoulder top and unfortunately, the straps for the shoulders were too big, but like I said before, it can be easily fixed. The back of it had a zip which you can see in picture beneath, and I thought it gave it a lovely touch.



4) Pastel Blue Dress With A Bow. I love the colour of this, and it is so pretty on. It has a gorgeous bow at the back of it as you can see, and the back is low cut. The straps were a bit too big for me, but I am going to sew the straps that cross behind my neck together so it will fit perfectly. 




5) Black And White Off The Shoulder Top. As basic as this is, it has a lovely fit to it as it comes off the shoulders. Again, this is cropped, so I will be wearing it with black high waisted jeans.


6) White Rose Shaped Fairy Lights. I saw these just when I thought I was finished, and I couldn't leave them. I love fairy lights so I just bought these to put into my room. They require 3AA batteries, and they were really inexpensive.





Boots:

For those of you who don't know what Boots is, it's a drugstore. I just got a few bits of makeup from here, and I like them all.

1) BarryM Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit. This is very thin and compact, so it's good for on the go or even to keep in your handbag. It comes with a highlighter, a bronzer and then the contour powder. It even comes with a guide showing you where to put each one. It blends nicely and it was really inexpensive.

 



 2)  BarryM Kohl Pencil. I got this in the shade brown and I now use it in my daily makeup look. I use it to tightline my upper lashline. Love this.


3) BarryM Get Up & Glow Palette. I was eyeing this before I bought the 2 other products, and to my suprise, if you bought 2 other BarryM products you get this for free, and I love this. It has 1 bronzer, 3 blushers and 1 highlighter. I love the pink blush and the highlighter. They are all beautifully pigmented also.





 4) Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner. I bought this because it was soo sparkly and I though it would look lovely over my normal black winged liner. The glitter is lovely and it dries fast.







That's everything I got! All in all, I am so grateful I was able to buy all of these things. I hope this post wasn't too  long of a read, even though it wasn't too easy to shorten it down haha :). I hope this haul was helpful, maybe if you were looking at DressLink or any of these products or clothes in shops. So, I will talk to you al in my next post, and don't forget to leave a comment. Bye xx.




















12 comments:

  1. Nice post !! :D

    Kisses
    http://ourstyle-blog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shann !!
    I love the sweters and the blue dress *-*
    Make up are amazing too !!
    Kisses

    blogpatyrezende.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!!!

    Would you like if we were to follow each other ? I would be happy . this is my link http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear, follow you №26
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice items, i love that cat sweater :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Haul! I liked the first top!

    Followed you back as promised.

    Walking Freckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute choices.

    would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect and google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, wow i love your blog it's so lovely, I followed you! Hope you will follow back :) Have a nice day :D


    http://www.simsaddiction.com/

    ReplyDelete