1) Take 1 of the larger size pringle cans and cut it in half. I used a knife for this, and I wouldn't recommend doing it with a scissors because I have tried that and it slipped. Right into my finger. Not very pleasant haha!
2) Print out a design on a piece of paper. It can be anything you cant, from flowers, to polka dots to stripes. This will be what the tin will be covered in. Make it a full A4 page if you can.
3) Wrap the paper around the tin, sellotaping it at the back where it will overlap slightly.
4) This is what it will look like from the top, there should be some extra paper.
5) You have 2 options here. Cut it off, or fold it into the tin. I folded it in, and it looked great.
6) I got a piece of pink ribbon anc wrapped it around the tin, sellotaping it at the back.
7) I then got some more of the same ribbon and tied it into a bow, and I stuck it on top of the ribbon that was wrapped around the tin
8) This is the end result! I think it is so pretty and you can put makeup brushes or something you want to display into it. I also made another one, which is right beside it. I did the exact same thing for this one, except I didn't put any ribbon and I just stuck down a Miss Dior label instead.
That's it! I hope you enjoyed this and tell me if you tried it out and how it went! See you in my next post, byee!! xx