Categories

Monday, 30 November 2015

Welcome!

Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog. My name is Shannon, and I am a teenager from Ireland.
I have decided to start a blog because I have wanted to do so for the past few years but I didn't have the courage to.
 I have many interests, which range from beauty, to fashion, to running and dancing.
 I hope to write posts once or twice a week on this blog.
 I have decided so that you can all get to know me, I will tell you 10 facts about me.


1. I love my family and friends.
2. My style is very girly and involves a lot of pink tops, lace and floral clothing items.
3. My favourite animal are dogs.
4. My idols are Audrey Hepburn and Ariana Grande.
5. I love watching movies, 2 of my favourites being Harry Potter and Mean Girls.
6. My favourite colour is pink.
7. I can could across as shy to a lot of people, but once you truely get to know me you will know that i'm honestly the opposite of shy.
8. Cathy Cassidy is one of my favourite authors.
9. I love YouTube. I have always wanted to make a channel and make videos but I don't have the courage to. Maybe in the future though!
10. A few of my favourite songs are: Somewhere only we know by Lily Allen and 1000 Years by Christina Perri.


So, that was 10 facts about me, and I will make another blog post this week. If anybody has any suggestions for posts feel free to comment. Thank you! Talk to you in my next post - Shannon xo.

6 comments:

  1. Hey dear.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I followed you back. I'm excited for your future posts ;)

    Take care,
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YouTube also! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, I follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post,
    i also love my Family...and i really like Ariana Grande :)

    Best regards Kim,
    kimspreciousbeauties.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete